Playa Carrillo

Playa Carrillo

Monday, February 28, 2011

Last Day in Costa Rica

The Brat Pack


So tonight we leave at 3:30 am to the airport. This trip has gone by so fast! The English CO is here today through Wednesday and I just got home from service. I'm very interested to see what happens with the English group here, I think the next few months will be very important. I did get a very good English call though 2 weeks ago, she's from Hood River! She took the Teach book and said that her and her daughter would be open to studying the Bible. She has to go back to Oregon in a few months because she is going through a divorce and we are going to meet for lunch. I can't wait to hear if she makes progress!

So the last few weeks have been all about service and cook outs on the beach, my two favorite things in the world! We have loved our time here and are excited to see what happens next year. I hope everyone has enjoyed reading about our experience. I'm posting a few more pictures of the highlights.
English Congregation Bible study
marshmallow time!

1 comment:

  1. HOLA AMIGOS!!!!!
    Just found your blog (didn't know you had one) and we love it! We hope you are happy. We are in Limón, have been for almost 1 year now, we are very happy. We should touch base soon.

    Hasta luego! :)
    Jair y Kari

    ReplyDelete